In 2019-20, NCS is leading seven days of powerful learning with educators from across the country.
**Registration is now at capacity. To be placed on the waiting list, please contact Evelyn Camarillo, NCS Events Manager.**
July 30 - Aug. 1, 2019 Oct. 24 - 25, 2019 Feb. 20-21, 2020
at The University of Chicago
- Learn how to successfully transition students from middle to high school
- Examine the research on what matters the most for high school success
- Support students to stay on-track to graduation by building and leading freshman teacher teams
- Analyze data to inform instruction and student supports
- Explore how to move beyond mitigating course failure to improving course performance
- Engage in collaborative action planning
- Visit local high schools that have demonstrated success
Cost & Participation:
- $3,500 per person
- $3,000 per person for teams of 4 or more
- $2,500 per person for groups of 12 or more
A large group rate, for 20 or more participants, may be available. If your school and/or district is interested in registering as a large group, please contact us first.
NCS recommends attending as a team of at least three educators. Principals are highly encouraged to register as well as freshman teacher leaders, counselors, and educators with data experience (proficient in Excel).
Fee includes breakfast and lunch each day and all materials.
There are a limited number of partial scholarships available (from the full cost per person). Please complete a scholarship application after registering.