The Network for College Success invites high school educators to attend a two-day virtual professional development experience that will help foster Professional Learning Communities in your school for student success.
Stay tuned for 2022 dates!
For more information, view the 2021 flyer.
At the workshop, participants will:
- Explore the significance of facilitative leadership to improve student learning
- Cultivate a toolbox (i.e. protocols, templates) to use for rigorous work with teams
- Hone strategies for leading equity-centered work among adults that is focused on students
- Practice facilitative skills, such as giving and receiving constructive feedback on professional practice
- Examine student and adult work with the use of targeted tools and protocols
- Develop a practical plan for leading a PLC
Virtual - Hosted via Zoom
2021 Cost (per person)
- Standard Rate: $800
- NCS Partner Educator: $0
Substantial lunch break and other smaller breaks will be provided.
Registrants must be present both days.
Registrants who are unable to attend the Leading PLCs workshop may request a full refund if NCS is notified of the cancellation by July 15, 2021. Registrants cancelling after July 15, 2021 will not be eligible for a refund and must pay the registration fee regardless of attendance.
For Illinois residents, ISBE Clock Hours are available!