The Network for College Success (NCS) envisions Chicago neighborhood high schools that continuously cultivate collaboration, powerful learning, and a culture of high achievement to prepare all students for college and career success.
NCS uses research to design and facilitate professional learning that builds the capacity of school leaders to help all students attain high levels of academic achievement. Through cross-school learning communities and job-embedded coaching, we support district leaders, principals, teachers, and counselors to:
- Strengthen school leadership
- Improve teaching and learning
- Support freshmen transitioning into high school
- Prepare students for quality postsecondary options
- Support culture and climate
- Integrate research and data into daily practice
See the Programs page for more information!
NCS adds so much to our capacity to provide our students and staff with the learning opportunities they deserve. Moreover, NCS has supported us in significantly investing our staff in shared leadership… We believe that we can dramatically improve student outcomes and adult commitment and performance with NCS’s continued support.
—Principal at NCS Partner School