Register for the
Leading Professional Learning Communities Workshop
The Network for College Success invites educators to attend a 4-day professional development experience that will help foster Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) in your school. The Leading PLCs workshop will build your capabilities and capacities in planning and facilitating adult learning experiences.
Jump to Registration
Registration closes on June 15th. Space is limited!
Note: This workshop is for educators not currently in NCS partner schools.
Monday, July 24 – Thursday, July 27
8:30am to 3:30pm each day
Registrants must be present all four days
University of Chicago, School of Social Service Administration
969 E. 60th Street
$500 per person
$350 per person (for High School Leaders Network members only)
Includes breakfast and lunch each day and all materials
At the workshop, educators will:
- Explore the significance of facilitative leadership to improve student learning.
- Cultivate a toolbox (i.e. protocols, templated) to use as a vehicle for rigorous work with teams.
- Hone strategies for leading equity-centered work among adults that is focused on students.
- Practice facilitative skills, such as giving and receiving constructive feedback on professional practice.
- Examine student and adult work and learn about the tools/protocols to engage in this process.
- Develop a practical plan for leading a professional learning community.
ISBE Clock Hours are available!