Each part of the school community – students, families, faculty, and staff – plays a key role in successfully transitioning students to high school.
Tool Set D contains examples that can be used as part of your communication strategy. While developing your plan, consider the following:
- What do you want to communicate to the school community and why?
- Who are your audiences?
- What are the key messages for each audience group?
- How will messages about On Track be shared with each group and who is the best person to deliver them?
- What is the most effective way for sharing information with each group?
- Where can student voice play a role?
Use the Tool Set
The full Communicating On-Track Research to Staff, Students, and Families Tool Set is available for download. The download includes the three tools in this Tool Set.Download the Full Tool Set (PDF) v